We are always looking for
bright, creative people.
Our Fairbanks office is located on the idyllic Chena River and provides a hub for connecting to the wilds of Alaska, a golden heart community, and the land of the midnight sun. Our Anchorage office is in the heart of midtown surrounded by amazing food, and local shops, and has a 360 view of the city with the mountains and the ocean within reach to enjoy and explore.
For those who are looking for relevance in their professional lives, for a firm that will provide an opportunity to be actively involved in community development, and for a place where your work makes a difference, our progressive firm seeks design professionals for long-term employment.
Individuals will actively participate in the firm’s collaborative design process, working actively with clients, staff, consultants, and community members in several diverse and exciting building and community development projects
Minimum Applicant Skills:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture.
- 1-2 years of work experience in the field of architecture is preferred, but not required.
- The ability to read and understand architectural and engineering drawings, sketches, and information, including the ability to communicate with others to clarify and coordinate project efforts.
- Aptitude in Autodesk Revit
Beneficial Applicant Skills:
- Experience or proficiency with additional design and graphic software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, SketchUp, and Autocad
A competitive salary and full benefits are offered. Bettisworth North will assist the successful applicant with relocation costs.
Bettisworth North is a progressive, award-winning firm with over a 40- year history of community building and design excellence in Alaska. We provide a positive and friendly workplace, professional growth opportunities and competitive salary/benefit packages.
We are always looking for licensed architects, intern architects, landscape architects, and interior designers who are inspired to live, work and play in Alaska. Please send your resume to email@example.com. If you’re unfamiliar with Alaska, we invite you to learn more about living in Fairbanks and Anchorage.
If you are looking for a long-term position where you can grow your skills and advance your role in accounting and financial management in a team-oriented, community-minded environment, this role is for you. Bettisworth North Architects and Planners seeks a professional who can work in a high-energy, fast-paced, creative, team-oriented office environment as a key member of our finance team, supporting the Senior Accountant, executive team, and architects, and working closely with marketing and operations.
Our family-oriented team of Alaska Community Builders enjoys an open, fun environment, including annual ski days, team-building and social events, wellness activities, and frequent opportunities to connect and volunteer in the community. We provide personalized professional development opportunities, comprehensive benefits, and flexibility.
Our Anchorage office is in the heart of midtown surrounded by amazing food, local shops, 360-degree views of the city, and mountains and the ocean to explore in our backyard. Our Fairbanks studio is near Downtown Fairbanks on the banks of the beautiful Chena River.
Inclusive workplace: Bettisworth North is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
To join our team as a full-time ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE, in the Fairbanks or Anchorage office, email resume with 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Mark Kimerer, HR Director.
We are looking for someone with the following skillsets:
- Attention to detail for one’s own and others’ work for complete, accurate data entry and output
- Friendly, positive, can-do attitude with a professional demeanor
- Desire to work on a team and collaborate with co-workers
- Applied understanding of accounting principles
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Computer and administrative skills
- Aptitude for handling multiple tasks and prioritizing deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Desire to learn and meet the demands of evolving accounting responsibilities and best practices
- Demonstrated dependability
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist and report to Senior Accountant
- Support firm management team
- Basic bookkeeping
- Assist with payroll processing, and tax and audit tasks
- Review and prepare vendor invoices for approval and payment
- Assist in coding and tracking invoices and expenses for the department
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations and year-end financial documents
- Prepare project contract documents
- Preserve confidentiality of proprietary information
- Manage documents and records
- Correspondence with clients and consultants
- Assist with office administration/operations as a backup
Required and encouraged experience:
- Higher Education or Associate Degree in Accounting
- Relevant 5-year minimum professional accounting experience, including payroll and invoicing for private company
- Working experience in accounting software, preferred with Axium Ajera
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
- Demonstrated proficiency in business English, spelling and punctuation, general office practices and procedures
Bettisworth North is a progressive, award-winning firm with over a 40-
year history of community building and design excellence in Alaska.
We provide a positive and friendly workplace, professional growth
opportunities and competitive salary/benefit packages.
We are always looking for licensed architects, intern architects, landscape
architects, and interior designers who are inspired to live, work and play in
Alaska. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
If you’re unfamiliar with Alaska, we invite you to learn more about living in
Fairbanks and living in Anchorage.